Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Ellen Experience! :)

I Finally made it to Ellen! :)


After years and years of trying my Ellen Journey has began! I was trying to get tickets for YEARSSSSS to go to the Ellen Show! Finally I got tickets to season 10. When I went I made it in the Rif Raff Room. Which was totally fine because they offered me tickets to come back guaranteed to season 11!

Season 11 comes around and I get a call from Katie for Ellen's staff. I pick my day, October 29, 2013. I show up sooooooo excited to come to Ellen, I don't think anyone understands! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) 

Ok deep breath anddddd type.......They pull me and Andrew (my boyfriend) outside to be a contender for the game and ready :( they send us back to our seats. So here I think OMG we are not going to have anything HUGE happen but oh well right i'm here. 

Ok so we are FINALLY on out our way into the studio and they seat a lot of people and make us wait. Then they seat us in the end seats and whose seats are they? The football player Drew Brees and his wife's seat! Ok so things are finally looking up! :) Then I die because I realize I am in the row that Ellen comes down and dances through so here I am trying to figure out how in the hell I am going to contain myself when she comes down the aisle.

Ok its show timeeeeeeee! :) Let me set the scene for you! 

The announcer does his thing, I stop breathing, lights chance and ELLEN COMES OUT! 

I seriously stopped breathing!  She says her hellos and I am in shock, I can't believe where I am right now! She says that she is going to do her Facebook segment. For those of you that don't watch her show (shame on you) this is where she puts up picture from some of the audiences Facebooks and talks about it in front of everyone! Ok so she starts the segment and she says where are "Chelsea Freeman and Andrew Corona" THAT IS ME!!!! OMG I stared at Andrew like "is this real life" and couldn't talk he had to answer for us!

So here is the photo she brings up!

Here is Ellen next to my picture! :)
Here is our reaction!










After she says I look like Miley Cyrus and Andrew apologizes to my parents on national television she moves onto the next person! It gets better! If it wasn't enough for her to know my name, she then dances and i'm blacked out at this point just full of so much happiness she comes down to dance with me she makes eye contact and hip bumps me, she winked and my body froze! 

After this we won and ipda (that I used everyday thank you ellen!) 

This day couldn't of Gone any better!!!!!! Here are some more photos from the day!
Here we are in the audience! OMGGGGG




The ipad we won :) 










Thanks for reading guys!!!! 

Social Media:



Want to ask my questions? Email me! :)

My Company website: Elvie G PR

No comments:

Post a Comment