Friday, February 7, 2014

My Friday Face | Make Up Look | Valentines Day Look |



 Valentine's Day Look! 



Hey Lovely's! I have another Friday Face for you guys! This look is so easy and I literally used 3 eye shadows! It is perfect for Valentines day or even day night! Make sure to send me your pictures if you recreate it! :)
















Products used:

Eyes: Elf eye primer, Naked 2 Pallet Tease (transition color) Mac paint Pot in "Girl Friendly" Maybelline eye shadow in "Seashell" Naked 2 pallet in "bootycall" for the highlight, NYX Eyeliner House of Lashes in "Noir Fairy" Maybelline expert eye in "Blonde"

Face: Maybelline Babyskin,Loreal Lumi in the shade W1-2 Porcilien / light ivory Maybelline shine free powder in "Light" Milanie Blush in "Rose D' Oro Nars bronzer in "Laguna" Maybelline Age Rewind "Light"

Lips: Mac Pro Long Wear in "Love Forever" (very appropriate for Valentines Day)






This look is super achievable! The key is to PRIME and BLEND! :)




















My Twitter
My Facebook
My Instagram

Email me! 

Where I work! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment