Monday, February 17, 2014

The perfect make up for a Red Lip!



Rock your Red Lips! 


I'm sorry I didn't get this up for my Friday face I had a crazy busy weekend so here it is. :)

I know wearing a Red Lip can be a big jump for some of us! But this make up is perfect to compliment it and look good on every one , every skin tone, every lip shape etc! This eye make up is just the right amount of shadow for such a bold lip.









Products used:


Eyes: Mac paint pot (Painterly) , Naked 2 Palette Foxy (lid) Bootycall for the highlight,  NYX eye shadow

(Maybe Latter)  NYC liquid line in Black, House of Lashed "Temptress".

Face: Maybelline Babyskin,Loreal Lumi in the shade W1-2 Porcilien / light ivory Maybelline shine free powder in "Light" Milanie Blush in "Luminoso"  Nars bronzer in "Laguna" Maybelline Age Rewind "Light" Ben Nye Powder "Cameo"

Lips: Mac Pro Long lip liner "Kiss Me Quick" Mac Lipstick "Relentlessly Red"




























Twitter
Facebook 
Instagram

Email me! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment