Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Happiest Place on Earth!

I went to Disneyland! 



Hi Guys! Sorry I wanted to get this post up on Monday but I was swamped with work and yesterday I had the stomach flu :( but I am feeling better and ready to blog again! :)

So for Super Bowl Sunday I went to DISNEYLAND!! So we went to see my friend Jen perform in the Lunar New Year Parade with Mulan and a bunch of fun performers! The day was super exciting as always at Disneyland and California Adventure! We stayed to watch the fireworks and of course see Tinkerbell! So

I don't have much of a story for you just pictures, enjoy! :)

Jen with Mushu! (I think that is how you spell it)

                                       

The Geisha Girls. :)













Disneyland Love! 



















The Lunar New Year Parade! 



























As always thanks for reading guys!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment