Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Face| Orange Goddess | Spring Look

Channel your inner goddess! :) 






I have scrambled up this look recently and now I am in love with it! It is super easy and is a great look for spring! The "it"color this spring is orange and baby this is all over it!










Products used:

Eyes: NYX eye shadow base in Rose Gold , Afterlights (make up geek) Frappe (make up geek) NYX

Liquid Liner in Black, Christina Eyelashes in #88, Maybelline Master shape eyestudio in Blonde. They're Real Mascara by Benefit in Black

Face: Loreal Magic Perfecting Base, Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser, Revelon Colorstay in Nude, Maybelline loose powder in Light, Magic Lumi Loreal Highlight in Light/Fair, Ben Nye Powder in Cameo, Maybelline Fit me foundation stick in Sun Beige, Maybelline Fit Me powder in Coconut, Milani baked blush in Rose D' Oro, Make Up Forever HD High Definition Powder, Mac Fix Plus Spray

Lips: Maybelline in Petal Pusher, Rimmle by Kate in 17

Brushes: Real Techniques Blender (foundation and concealer)Real Techniques Big Fluffy Brush, Real Techniques Contour Brush, Sigma E25 (crease) Sigma E 55 (lid) Sigma E45 (highlight) Mac Travel Size Blush Brush





















My Twitter
My Facebook
My Instagram
Email me! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment