Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite Milani Products!

Summer is finally here and Milani has some of the best products and colors for summer! Below are my top 5 favorite products! Enjoy! :) 

MILANI COLOR STATEMENT LIPSTICK

These lipsticks are amazing! First off they smell so amazing you just want to eat them. :) The color pigment is ridiculous and they last for quite sometime! You know how sometimes lipstick leaves that white crust around the edges? Well this one doesn't do that! 





Fruit Punch







                                                                     





Sweet Nectar                                                                                                      





MILANI BAKED BLUSH

I know it is hard to find a good Drugstore blush but believe me when I say this one is great! These blushes are so pigmented and creamy!! I believe these blushes run you about 8 bucks and are worth every penny!

-Luminoso


-Rose D' Oro 




MILANI BROW SHAPING GEL

If your like me you have to use a brow gel when doing your brows! Yes I do have sad brow hairs and they tend to droop on me. I have found that the Milani brow gel is the BEST brow gel I have used. It literally makes my brows last all day. No touch up's nothing!




Milani's products are all amazing! But these are just my top 5 that is literally use ALL of the time! I will do more post like these if you guys want just let me know what brands and I can get them up weekly! :)


My Twitter
My Facebook
My Instagram
Email me! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment