Friday, January 31, 2014

My Friday Face | Make Up Look | Naked 2 Palette

My Friday Face 


Hey Lovely's! Here is my Friday Face! :) This look is super easy it just looks dangerous. You can achieve it to with a few shadows and some face product or no face product really whatever your prefer. This look can be worn during the day with a soft pink lip like I used here and can also be turned into a night look if you just pop on some bold red lipstick! 




Products used:

Eyes: Naked 2 Palette- Tease, Pistol, Verne, Blackout, Nyx Liquid Liner in Black, House of Lashes Bohemian Princess, Duo Lash Glue in black. Highlight-Bootycall

Eyebrows: Maybelline Expert Eye in Blonde 

Face: Maybelline Baby Face, L Oreal Lumi, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, Milani Blush Luminiso.  NYX Lip liner Nude Pink.





My Lashes:Click Here
Naked 2 Palette: Click Here

Make sure to share pictures with me if you recreate the look! 


Where I work- Elvie G PR








No comments:

Post a Comment